Pronounced "So Lay", Sole is water that has absorbed as much natural mineral salt as it possibly can. Think of the ocean in terms of it. Water that has absorbed 26 percent of its volume in salt is Sole Water and it can have surprising benefits when taken correctly. As always, make sure you can tolerate salt before using Sole Water.
- Sole water can be a natural detox and help flush the body of bacteria and other harmful invaders.
- It can help hydrate you from the water lost during sleep cycles.
- It is a natural energy booster from its mineral content and it helps improve blood sugar levels and digestion.
- Muscle cramps and bone loss can be from a lack of magnesium and other minerals in the body. Sole water is a great way to replenish these nutrients.
- It has been reported to help in vein health, weight loss, and creating healthier hair and nails.
How to Make It
To make the Master Batch of Sole, you'll need a mason jar with a plastic lid (no metal lids, please), eight ounces of Himalayan sea salt, and filtered water.
Take the salt and place it in the mason jar.
Fill with the filtered water to just under an inch from the top of the jar and then screw the lid on the jar.
Shake the jar easy and then place on the countertop to let the water take in the salt.
If there is salt left in the jar, shake again and then strain through cheesecloth or muslin cloth and reseal the jar, discarding the leftover salt.
The Sole is now ready to be used, a teaspoon at a time.
To use: Please a teaspoon of the Sole Master Batch into a full glass of water and drink in the mornings. Don't use anything metal to stir the water with.
Care and Considerations
Never drink more than a teaspoon added to a full glass of water (8 ounces or more in the glass). You have to remember not to drink the concentrated liquid you'll have as this can cause some severe reactions. The recipe makes a Master Batch and it is from this batch that you will measure out a teaspoon of liquid to use at a time. MORE IS NOT BETTER. Store it at room temperature and you can add water to the Master Batch as it drops down in volume.
Never use if you are on a salt restricted diet or if you have high blood pressure. Always consult a physician before trying new health and diet regimes.